Rules & Regulations
- Rent is due on the first of the month.
- A-Value does not send out monthly bills.
- Rents received after the 5th of the month will be assessed a $10.00 late fee, plus one dollar for each additional day.
- A $20.00 service charge will be assessed on all returned checks.
- A-Value Self Storage is not responsible for loss or damage to the contents of your unit.
- Storage of flammable or hazardous items is illegal and strictly prohibited.
- A-Value Self Storage does not have insurance coverage for the goods stored in your unit. You may provide your own insurance through a 3rd part insurer.
- Vacate notices must be received 10 days prior to the next months due date. If proper notice is not given you will be charged for the next month.
- A-Value does not pro-rate rent on move outs
- No loitering or working is allowed.